Vauxhall Bertone Owners Club

All times are UTC

<---
HOME | FORUM | GARAGE | PHOTOGALLERY | SEARCH | ARCADE

Forum rules

If you have anything for sale and you wish to place it up for our members please ensure you post pictures of the item(s) along with a full and accurate description. Posts that do not contain images or a full description the member will be asked to add pictures if they fail to do so the post will be deleted after 24hrs. VB-OC can not be held responsible for any items for sale on this site apart from official VB-OC merchandise. Any ill feeling after a bad sale can be kept from the forum. Members who prove to be rogue sellers will be banned for life

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: sub amp and power cap
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012 19:46 
regular
regular

Have thanks: 2 times
Had this in coupe parts, probably better here-

Due the imminent arrival of a baby daughter :mrgreen: i have had to remove all the sound system from my 206, Boot space is a must from now on (was my pride and joy,Now a daily driver), Here is what i have for sale-

1x 15" sub DB audio, Dual voice coil, Chrome basket on the back, looks ace mounted other way, In a ported box, needs a re-trim as it was part of an install in the 206.

1 Lanzar opti 800 watt amp, More than enough oomph for this sub, sounded awsome together in my car.

1 Directed audio 1 farad power cap with digital display.

Would sell seperate at a push but i would prefer to get rid of the lot as they are currently sat in my future daughters nursery. :|

£170ish for the lot, Collection only.

2.2 SE2 staying standard because the wife says i cant do anything to this one.......OK just a Scorpion Zorst....& K&N filter....Black turbo wheels.....gunmetal dash centre....Eibach Pro's.....Opel grill.....GSI bumper.....irmy spats

WARNING

This thread has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

or
 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]